Goals for 2017
Exploration and production
- effective development of mature fields;
- maximising the return on investment from new projects;
- preserving all resource base development options to ensure new production areas.
Refining and sales
- continued implementation of projects to increase oil refining depth and environmental projects, including the continued construction of primary oil refining complexes at the Omsk and Moscow Oil Refineries;
- implementation of programmes to boost oil refining efficiency and cost costs;
- maximising sales of petroleum products via the Company’s premium sales channels.
Improved product quality
- conducting the next round of recertification for Gazprom Neft-Lubricants in accordance with the requirements of international standards;
- expanding the range of synthetic oils by developing compounds for key products based on market demand;
- launch of a homologation Homologation is an improvement to oil compounds to bring their quality into compliance with the requirements of the standards of the Russian Federation and customer demands. programme for synthetic oil compounds based on the Company’s own group 3 base oils;
- conducting a programme of operational testing in various industries where the Company’s products are consumed to confirm the quality attributes of premium products;
- implementing a programme for technical training sessions and industry conferences;
- introducing the new standards GOST 33133-2014 and GOST R 55420;
- holding the sixth inter-industry conference ‘Bitumen and PBB. Relevant Issues of 2017’ with the invitation of leading market players;
- performing the following work at the Gazpromneft – Bitumen Materials Research Centre:
- development of binders and asphalt concrete for specific regions taking into account the climatic operating features;
- assessment of the changes in the properties of binders as a function of storage temperature and evaluation of the properties of asphalt concretes on these binders.
- launchin g the production of new types (brands) of products that meet modern regulatory requirements for quality as requested by the market;
- conducting industrial pilot testing to assess the feasibility of obtaining new types of bitumen products.