Internal corporate communications
The internal corporate communications system supports the corporate culture and dialogue with employees. In order for the communications system to reach 100% of employees, the Company employs a broad range of formats and tools that allow for promptly providing information, managing this process and trust from employees.
Internal corporate communication tools:
- the unified system of intranet portals of Gazprom Neft enterprises;
- corporate media (Siberian Oil corporate magazine, the Neftegazeta periodical and its versions issued by subsidiaries and the corporate radio stations of Gazpromneft-Aero and the Omsk Oil Refinery);
- meetings between management and the workforce;
- a corporate forum;
- a system of television screens;
- discussion platforms (conferences, roundtables);
- a feedback system.
In accordance with the Company’s strategic priorities, the main focuses of corporate communications in 2016 were safety and concern for the environment, technological effectiveness, efficiency and positioning the Company as the best employer.
In terms of ‘Technological efficiency’, the Siberian Oil corporate magazine launched a new regular column called ‘Innovations’ devoted to the advanced technologies employed by the Company. The Neftegazeta periodical prepared specialised spreads about the promising technologies of the Downstream Division and Upstream Division as well as a series of publications about the introduction of the Upstream Division’s Technological Strategy. A ‘Technological Strategy’ was set up on the corporate portal.
As part of the project to propagate safety culture, a unified visual platform was established to promote the ‘Safety and a Green Focus’ corporate value.
In 2016, the Company continued work to improve the corporate portal, in particular:
- providing support for the initiatives of production units on the portal;
- using television panels to promote the corporate portal;
- establishing a convenient tool to involve employees in internal corporate activities;
- increasing the functionality of the portal and creating additional sections.
Employees traditionally have high praise for the internal communications system. According to the results of the SPC study, 85% of employees noted that they receive sufficient information about the Company’s activities, while 82% said they were well informed about the current issues in the work of their enterprises.