Goals for 2017
Enhancing the Company’s appeal as the best employer. The introduction of the value proposition into work with employees and external audiences:
- Training of lower- and middle-level managers in non-financial motivation tools;
- Incorporating the value proposition into personnel management processes and regular management practices;
- Launch of a new career portal.
Improving the quality and effectiveness of staff recruitment. The further development of an operational model for attracting external candidates:
- Increasing the number of subsidiaries that utilise the services of interregional and regional staff recruitment centres to 18 subsidiaries while maintaining recruitment quality and efficiency.
Enhancing the professionalism of Company employees. Development of the Corporate University:
- Opening new departments at the Corporate University: ‘Licensing and Subsoil Use’, ‘Commerce’ and ‘Risk Management’, among others;
- Improving the quality of targeted management and professional development programmes;
- Introducing a regular assessment of training effectiveness;
- Supporting the introduction of general corporate programmes (for example, the operational management system).
Improving the effectiveness of work with personnel. Creating a General Service Centre at the Company for HR transactional processes:
- Developing the targeted processes and organisational structure of the Centre;
- Approving the investment budget;
- Preparing IT infrastructure to launch the Centre;
- Forming and training the Centre’s team;
- Preparing to launch pilot projects starting in 2018.